Google Ads is organized into three layers: account, campaigns, and ad groups.
1. Google Ads account is associated with a unique email address, password, and billing information.
2. Google Ads campaigns have their own budget and settings that determine where your ads appear.
3. Google Ads ad groups contain a set of similar ads and keywords.
- For video campaigns, an ad group contains video ads with common targeting criteria and bids.
- An ad group can have video ads with only the same format. To run TrueView in-stream and in-display video ads, you need to create two different ad groups.