Skip to content
6 On-page SEO Tips You Can Practice Right Away
- Use your keyword once in the first 100 words. Google puts more weight on the first 100-150 words of your page.
- It is recommended that the article page should be more than 1,000 words, and the product page should be more than 500 words. And the content on each page is different.
- Include your keyword in your URL, title tag, H1, H2, and H3 tag.
- Make sure the title tag on each page is different.
- The meta description should be short and on point, well described the theme of page content.
- Optimize Images alt tags and filenames. Images should be under 150KB, you can use tinypng.com to compress.